Softball 12 inch Thunder ZN USSSA
Players can swing for the fences, drive in runs and fire precise throws to first to get the runner out with these Dudley® Thunder ZN 12 in. Stadium-Stamped Slow-Pitch Softballs. Batters stepping into the box can focus on hitting their pitch to get on base, move base runners over or knock in the go-ahead run, as the poly center provides excellent pop off the bat. Whether it's tournament time, an intramural matchup or a league game, the balls are approved and stamped for slow-pitch softball play.
- Poly center offers responsive performance when struck for blazing-fast line drives, solidly hit grounders and tape-measure home runs
- Composite cover stands up to a season of practices, games and batting practice
- 0.47 COR rating/450 lb. maximum compression allows excellent ball flight off the bat for slow-pitch softball
- USSSA-approved, stadium-stamped design
- Includes twelve 12 in. softballs to keep your team well-supplied
- Activity: Softball
- Ball Type: Softball (slow-pitch)
- Brand: Dudley®
- Circumference: 12 in.
- Color: Yellow, Black
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cork Core: No
- Material: Composite
- Quantity: 12
Stadium stamped for slowpitch
Composite cover / poly center
COR .47/450 lbs comp.
We Also Recommend