Tachikara Volley-Lite® Volleyball White
Help beginner players learn the basics of volleyball with this Tachikara® Volley-Lite® SV-MN Indoor Volleyball. Being intimidated by the fast-moving ball often leads to young athletes pulling away at the last moment and the opposing team gaining a point. Thanks to this regulation-size volleyball's lightweight design and soft Sensi-Tec® microfiber composite cover, players don't have to fear being hit as they dive to save a high-powered spike or return a serve.
- SUC® (Single Unit Construction) features a quad-carbon isomer bladder that's attached directly to the outside cover for reliable air retention
- Sensi-Tec® microfiber composite cover reduces ball sting to help players build confidence on the court
- Regulation size with a 25% lighter weight helps beginners learn to handle the ball more aggressively, as the lightweight design takes the fear out of play
- Designed for indoor use to allow younger players to develop their skills and compete in institutional matches
- Available in a variety of color combinations to match your team's colors
- Activity: Volleyball
- Ball Type: Indoor
- Bladder Type: Butyl
- Brand: Tachikara®
- Circumference: 25.6 - 26.4 in.
- Material: Microfiber
- Pump Included: No
- Quantity: 1
We Also Recommend