Track and Field Starting Block
Help your track and field team hit their personal bests with this Premier Starting Block. Runners can train during pre-race practices using the block, which supports their feet at the starting line to minimize slipping and allow explosive push-off when the gun fires. The block stays in place on the track thanks to the included spikes, and athletes can adjust the angles of the panels for maximum comfort and stability before each sprint.
- Aluminum starting block is lightweight and durable for years of use on your outdoor track
- Four angle adjustments on the pedals allow athletes to customize their starting position
- Wide pedals help runners achieve reliable footing, so they can push off powerfully for fast starts
- Spikes and spike wrench keep the block securely in place on most outdoor surfaces
- Center carry handle makes it easy to bring the block down to the track for practice
- Color: Green, Silver
- Color Family: Green
- Material: Aluminum, Cast aluminum, Chrome
- Product Length: 33 in.
- Product Weight: 14.3 lb.
- Product Width: 12.5 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Features cast aluminum, 4-angle wide adjustable pedals
- Durable polished aluminum chrome rail
- Carry handle in center of rail
- Block measures: 12.5"W x 33"L
- Comes with spikes for all surface types