Football Pro Down Running Ropes High Step Agility Trainer
Develop agility in football players, soccer players and other athletic trainees using the Pro Down High-Step Running Ropes. Maneuvering through the 14 ft. 10 in. path helps athletes build up foot speed, as the nylon stepping grid can be adjusted from 6 to 15 in. high to meet different needs and running styles, while the bright yellow design makes each foot hole easy to see. Designed with safety as a priority, the frame is secured to the step grid with bungee cords, maintaining some distance between the course and the tough steel tubing.
Choose between complete unit or replacement net price vary
- 17-gauge powder-coated tubular steel frame withstands heavy use
- Bright yellow grid makes it easy to identify where feet should be placed
- Frame doesn't obstruct movement across the path
- Grid adjusts from 6 in. up to 15 in. tall to meet the varying needs of training athletes
- Nylon netting offers a 14 ft. 10 in. x 3 ft. 3 in. grid for stepping
- Activity: Training
- Brand: Pro Down
- Color: Black, Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Material: Nylon
- Material: Steel
- Product Height: 6 - 15 in.
- Product Length: 18.5 ft.
- Product Width: 4.5 ft.
Frame constructed of powder-coated 17-gauge steel tubing
Exclusive frame design keeps all tubing safely away from the training path
Optic yellow nylon step grid is 14' 10"L x 3' 3"W
Frame dimensions: 18' 6"L x 4' 6"W, grid adjusts from 6” to 15” H
Step grid connects to frame with bungee cords
We Also Recommend