Line Mate String Winder complete set
When setting up a baseball or softball field, anchor one end of this Line Mate Baseball/Softball Field String Winder at the future location of your home plate to make sure the base path is mapped out just right. Clearly marked at the relevant distances, the cable makes it easy to determine the proper distance between home and first base, second base and the pitcher's mound. Extend the marking beyond the infield with the lengthy cord, which reaches far enough into the outfield to designate exactly where the foul line will lie.
- Designed to help outline the base paths for baseball and softball fields
- Permanent marks on the cable at 45 ft., 60 ft., 90 ft. and 127.28 ft. help you find the right location for all three bases
- 130 ft. cable outlines key portions of the field, extending as far as home plate to second base, while a 240 ft. cord delivers extra length for mapping out foul lines
- Hammer and two spikes are included for setting the cord into place
- Lightweight design is easy to bring out to the field and back into the equipment closet
- Brand: Line Mate
- Color: White, Orange, Black
- Color Family: White
- Product Length: 130 ft. (cable); 240 ft. (cord)
- Product Weight: 7 lb.
- Quantity: 1
Lightweight, easy to use tool for layout and lining baseball/softball fields.
- Comes complete with permanent distance markers on cable, extra cord for foul lines, hammer and 2 spikes.
- Cable is 130', cord 240', distance marks at 45', 60', 90', 127' 3-3/8"
We Also Recommend