Volleyball Boundary Markers
Outline an official volleyball court for professional or recreational play with these Volleyball Boundary Markers, which help delineate between an ace and a missed serve. The markers maintain the proper court size thanks to the low-stretch polypropylene rope. Setup is made easy by the welded, nickel-plated corner rings, and the markers resist wear with splice-protector corner sleeves. When the match is over, use the storage winder to wrap the rope back up in a space-saving bundle.
- Markers map out an official-size 30 ft. x 60 ft. volleyball court to indicate out-of-bounds areas and mid points
- Rope is made of low-stretch polypropylene and rings plated with nickel for durability
- Splice-protecting corner sleeves help prevent wear through heavy use
- Storage winder for a quick takedown after a recreational or competitive-level volleyball match
- Welded corner rings allow easy installation and prevent the rope from getting tangled
- Activity: Volleyball
- Adjustable Sizing: No
- Anchoring Hardware Included: No
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Center Court Marking: Yes
- Color: Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Material: Polypropylene
- Rope/Webbing Size : 0.75 in.
- Style: Rope
- • Large, 3/4" circumference, low stretch polypropylene rope with net positioning mid-point markers.
- • Wear preventing, splice protector corner sleeves
- • Strong, welded, nickel-plated corner rings for fast and easy, tangle-free court layout
- • Official 30' x 60' court size and practical storage rewinder
We Also Recommend