MacGregor Major League Bases without Anchors
Give your diamond a big-league look with this MacGregor Major League Base. Base runners can easily identify the next bag, as bright white color stands out against the infield dirt. Coaches can encourage proper sliding techniques when stealing second or taking third on an overthrow because the base is built to help prevent sliding injuries. Equipped with a welded stanchion pan, the base can stay anchored around the diamond through high-intensity runs, and groundskeepers don't have to worry about bolts coming loose during field maintenance.
- Heavy-gauge rubber covers and high-density foam interiors equip the base to withstand a multitude of slides, spikes and close plays
- Structured with a thickness of 3 in. for base runners to easily spot
- All-welded steel stanchion pan prevents the issue of loose bolts and anchors the base on the field
- All-white square offers a classic look and is easy to spot against the infield dirt
- Activity: Baseball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: White, Silver
- Color Family: White
- Material: Foam, Rubber
- Product Height: 3 in.
- Product Length: 15 in.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Heavy gauge white rubber cover over a high density foam interior and all welded steel stanchion pan - no bolts to come loose.
- This base is designed to reduce sliding injuries, it is not a substitute for proper sliding
- Base size - 15" x 15" x 3"
We Also Recommend